Watch full video here: http://qukku.com/view/’WeCan’tStop’Parody79/uid16776
Who doesn’t love the attitude of the friendly feline, but perhaps that attitude can go a bit too far…
1. This cat who won’t even open its eyes to acknowledge your worthlessness
"Yes, bow down my minion or I’ll hack up a furball inside of your pretentious TOMS. Suede boat shoes, meh."
2. Even when you show proper deference to their obvious superiority, they still have to remind you who really is in charge.
"This is for the bath!!!"
3. Yet, their ambivalence for anyone in their way doesn’t end with you. They clearly feel the need to remind others who’s the boss - even when you’re just an unwitting pawn in their game.
"That kick is for Mufasa. I know that you always rooted for the hyenas in Lion King!"
4. And let’s be a bit honest here. Their ruling style has left them a bit, ahem, fat and happy. Perhaps?
5. So you attempt to read their mind and get them back to their leaner, more fit self.
"What the @*$%&#%&$^#+&* is this? Give me my Amberjack sashimi - NOW!"
6. Yet, the abuse doesn’t end there, does it?
"I made you into who you are. Now pamper me and scratch my belly."
7. This leads you to your only option in such a relationship … ESCAPE!
"How did you find me here? I waited all day for the perfect sunbeam to put you to sleep on the windowsill."
8. BUSTED! Now that you’re trapped, you just remember the one rule that has always kept you safe in the past: don’t look into his eyes!!!
"I’ve got an offer that you can’t refuse."
For more cantankerous cats (as well as misleadingly cute ones), please check out all of the videos from Qukku’s “Cats Are Your Master” video contest found here: http://www.qukku.com/view/CatsAreYourMaster76
Um, I think @Qukku needs a harassment policy. #HelpHelp (at Qukku)
@Qukku <3 being near other kickass #startups in coworking spaces (at TechStars Seattle)